This section is designed to provide access to the books, periodicles and electronic journals in alternative formats such as audio, E-text and Braille for the people with print disabilities in Sri Lanka. This is a result of a collective reproduction process by
- Sri Lanka Council for the Blind (SLCB)
- Sri Lanka Federation of the Visually Handicapped (SLFVH)
- Sri Lanka Council of Vision Impaired Graduates (SLCVIG)
- Sri Lanka National Federation of the Visually Handicapped (SLNFVH)
- Access to Success
- Students support centers of the Universities of Colombo, Shri jayawardhanapura and Peradeniya, and
- The DAISY Lanka Foundation (DLF).
The DLF would like to appreciate the enormous effort made by its contributing members to make available this important service for the print impaired beneficiaries in Sri Lanka. Please note that you must be a
- person with print disability, and
- have obtain the membership of our DAISY library
to use these resources.
You can browse through our catalog by